My friend Amy tagged me! I am supposed to list 8 random things about myself that you may not know. Here it goes:
- I’ve had random jobs over the last years ranging from secretary-dental assistant-pool and spa sales! But my most favorite job was staying home with my boys.
- I secretly want to be an actress…either as a cast member on The Office or even as a writer for SNL. Both would be nice. Oh, or as a female spy like Sydney Bristow on Alias! That would be great!
- I do not like going to church district events and see my future as a pastor’s wife. I try very hard to maintain my youth and style so I don’t fit into the “mold” of many Nazarene wives. Ahhh…I’m doomed!
- At least yearly I completely change my hair style-cut and color. It’s crazy, but why not if I can right?
- I’m a huge fan of Animal Planet, Discover Channel and TLC which makes me deathly afraid of being attacked by a shark. My first time snorkeling (which I was completely stoked for)…I had what some would say was a panic attack in the water which in my mind was not good…I thought I was ringing the dinner bell for all sharks in the area “ahem, ahem, calling all sharks, calling all sharks…flailing young woman on the surface…your attention needed in this matter.” I was also afraid I would run into coral and cut my skin and then I would start bleeding and we all know that sharks can smell blood miles away!!…did I say it was terrible. I finally did calm down (thanks to Shawn) and really enjoyed what time I had left in the water.
- I had a crush on my 10th grade math teacher, Mr. Brackman. My senior year I had an opportunity to be his student aid but turned it down because I thought he had a crush on me and that freaked me out.
- I wish I had a passion for running.
- I hate shopping, but love buying new things…but then I feel guilty.
- Bonus-It took me like a month to think up all of this.
So, now I’m supposed to tag my friends. Instead of doing that, if you feel like participating then go for it.